Herbal Dynamics Beauty
ESSENTIALS™ PURE CUCUMBER HYDROSOL MIST
Cucumber Hydrosol instantly refreshes, soothes, helps balance the skin’s pH and provides an array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This refreshing cucumber mist offers restorative properties that leave your skin feeling even, hydrated, and radiant!
Herbal Dynamics Beauty Essentials™ line features skincare basics made from premium botanicals, designed to be mixed, matched and incorporated into your daily routine.
WHAT IT DOES
- Cools stressed or tired skin. Cucumber contains calming and anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe blemishes and minor skin irritations.
- Mildly astringent cucumber balances oil production and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Tones and tightens skin for anti-aging benefits.
- Supports calm, even complexion.
- Relaxing aromatherapy benefits promote relaxation and renewal.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and mature.
WHAT IS A HYDROSOL?
Hydrosols are pure healing waters naturally produced as condensation during the distillation of essential oils. Like an essential oil, a hydrosol contains valuable nutrients and actives from the original botanical, but it’s processed at a lower temperature than an essential oil. Hydrosols are water-based, making them slightly less potent than oils, but still very effective.
Pure hydrosols are clear, and have a light scent from the plant they are derived from. Our Essentials™ Hydrosols contain only the pure, distilled hydrosol water and an Ecocert-approved preservative to keep the hydrosol fresh and stable.
HOW TO USE
Mist on freshly cleansed skin and pat on for use as a toner, before serums and moisturizer. Use any time of day for hydration or an aromatic pick me up anytime of day.
- Use anytime as a refreshing face or body mist, especially on hot days, after sun and after workouts.
- Remove residue and oil build up by spraying onto cotton round and using as a toner. Cucumber helps balance oily skin and firm.
- Stimulate scalp by spritzing on after shower, or refresh hair after a workout.
- Use in bath water for aromatherapy or mix into face masks.
- Use as a linen and air freshener to neutralize and freshen living spaces.
- Refresh yoga mat and workout gear by spraying on and wiping off.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST