BUZZ•OFF BLEMISH STICK
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
"My massive, painful zit was gone within hours!" - Diane C.
No matter how hard we try, blemishes do happen.
Our Buzz•Off Blemish Stick Spot Treatment enlists the power of bees to calm and heal breakouts FASTER. Small but mighty, this balm features beeswax, propolis, willow bark and malic acid.
Together these ingredients work to unclog the pore, calm any redness (less pain!) and generally speed up the healing process of any blemish.
Basically, this balm heals and brightens your pimples faster without any harsh or drying ingredients.
Tip- Throw Buzz•Off Blemish Stick in your backpack or purse so you have it on hand to treat tougher breakouts throughout the day.
1.98 g / .07 oz
WHAT IT DOES
- Creates a healing barrier
- Protects your skin from bacteria
- Soothes and fights painful inflammation
- Fights against further breakouts
- Does not dry out your skin
- Protects the skin's barrier
- Minimizes scarring
- Propolis - a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory substance used by honeybees to strengthen their hives
- White Willow - sloughs off dead skin cells, gently exfoliating and rejuvenates
- Beeswax - heals, hydrates and creates a barrier against bacteria
- Malic Acid - improves texture and appearance, reduces redness and pigmentation, tightens pores, exfoliates, and moisturizes
- Lavender Essential Oil - antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, acne-fighting, soothing
- Tea Tree Essential Oil -anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, reduces redness, swelling and inflammation, may reduce scarring
HOW TO USE
Apply directly to blemish after you've washed and toned your face morning and evening.
Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen for day. Use 2-3 times daily.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Beeswax/Cera Alba, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor ) Seed Oil, Propolis Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Malic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.