"With Baby Steps, I am impressed by it's efficacy - within two days I noticed a visible overall evening of skin tone with no dullness..." Angela C
Baby steps got its name for being the most gentle introduction to chemical exfoliation. But gentle doesn’t mean you have to compromise on efficacy.
This acid booster was designed to give you the freedom to integrate as you need it into your routine. Dilute with your hydrating serum or moisturizer for a nightly treatment or use once a week as a wash-off mask. Baby steps at your service!
30 ml / 1 oz
WHAT IT DOES
- Gently lifts dead skin cells for a smoother, more even complexion
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Hydrates, brightens, firms, stimulates collagen production
- Great for sensitive skin, including rosacea
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce acne
- Helps prevent water loss from the skin
- Calms, soothes and softens
- 30% Gluconolactone: PHA, a gentle alternative to AHAs. It has demonstrated efficacy to combat effects of photoaging.
- 15% Lactic Acid: AHA that is one size up from glycolic acid, making it the gentler alternative to chemical exfoliation. It’s naturally found in your skin at low levels as a hydrator as well
- 2.5% Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract: soothing active derived from Indian Frankincense, anti-inflammatory, fights acne, improves elasticity, reduces wrinkle depth, firms skin
HOW TO USE
For a daily treatment – Add one drop and mix with your favorite serum.
For a weekly potent mask – After cleansing, apply a thin layer to dry skin and wash off after 10 minutes. Avoid eye contact.
Baby Steps is tinted pink using a natural colorant derived from sweet potatoes. To minimize irritation, this product is completely fragrance and essential oils free.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water, Gluconolactone, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Beta Glucan, Anthocyanin (Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract), Maltodextrin