"Just wanted to let you know that the eyeliner is absolutely great!! It's the first eyeliner that really stays put, and that is something I had been looking for for 15 years… Found it!!" - Bianca F via email
"Cleopatra's life would have been so much easier with this longlasting eyeliner." - DollyLeo
ELLIS FAAS eyeliner transforms from a liquid into a powder, but with an extra matte finish.
With a perfectly shaped brush that ensures precision lines with each application, ELLIS FAAS eyeliner defines the eye with intense colour.
No scent. No animal testing. Vegan.
WHAT IT DOES
- This fabulous liquid liner rapidly turns into a vibrant, unprecedented powdery finish
- A high percentage of pigments results into an intense line of pure color
- Stays put until removed with a cleanser
- Gives the eyes a sophisticated look with an extra matte, deep line of pure color
- A “Human Colour” and therefore suitable for each skin tone, age or style
- Spherical powders - improve spreadability and do not allow any light to pass through them, providing superior coverage with one featherlight layer
- A Gellified System - this innovative delivery system helps the liquid to transform into a powdery finish
HOW TO USE
Easy-does-it: turn the cap, pull out the wand, apply
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water/Eau/Aqua, Silica, Mica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ppg‐25‐Laureth‐25, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, 2‐Bromo‐2‐Nitropropane‐1,3‐Diol.
May Contain [+/‐]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI
75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium
Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green).
No scent. No animal testing. Vegan. (Indie Beauty Market note: in full transparency, we know this product contains parabens. We debated over this product for months. Since it's not a skincare product, and only used in very small amounts, in the end, we decided it's such a beautiful eyeliner we thought it was worth having.)