"I love the Ellis Faas mascara. My lashes look fantastic, full and long. It is really the best mascara I have ever used." - Marilee L via email
"Never again another mascara 😉" - Make-up artist Shirley K via email
"This is the very first non-waterproof mascara that does not streak when I'm crying, which I do frequently." - Caroline W via email
ELLIS FAAS mascara features a creamy texture that perfectly coats, lengthens and separates each individual lash. Lashes instantly appear longer, lifted and combed.
Well-suited for customizing different looks.
No scent. No animal testing.
MASCARA - WHAT IT DOES
- Perfectly coats each lash
- Lashes instantly appear longer, lifted and combed
- Great for either subtle or prominent accents to your lashes
- A “Human Colour” and therefore suitable for each skin tone, age or style
- Senegalese acacia - natural ingredient harvested from the Acacia tree in sub-Saharan Africa. A great thickening and binding agent. Gives you instant curl that lasts all day.
- Carnauba Wax - oil extracted from the Carnauba Palm in Brazil is dried into a wax. A natural thickener, it ensures a smooth application, and leaves you with silky, soft, voluminous and clump-free lashes.
HOW TO USE
Use the elegant, long wand of the brush to stroke on one coat to accentuate your lashes with subtlety.
To frame your eyes with more a more dramatic effect, build up the lashes with additional coats.
Watch the instruction video!
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water/Eau/Aqua, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cire De Carnauba / Cera Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Methyparaben, Propylparaben, Mica.
May Contain [+/‐]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green).
No scent. No animal testing. (Indie Beauty Market note: in full transparency, we know this product contains parabens. BUT, it's for your lashes, not your skin. We debated over this product for months. In the end, it's such a beautiful mascara we thought it was worth having.)