EMBLICA LIGHT AND BRIGHT
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Better than high end products
"I have very sensitive eczema prone skin on my face and I tend to get dry patches.This cream has helped smooth out those patches,no irritation whatsoever.Wish it came in a bigger size!"- Meenakshi S.
Emblica, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich polyphenol that helps to correct the appearance of skin discolorations.
When combined with the antioxidant turmeric, these two Indian staples provide great brightening of the skin and lightening of abnormal pigment.
For women suffering from melasma, Emblica Light and Bright offers a safe alternative to hydroquinone based formulas.
It is also a great skin brightener for ethnic skin types even without any abnormal pigment issues.
Size: 50 mL / 1.7 oz
WHAT IT DOES
- Promotes gentle skin lightening and brightening of hyperpigmentation
- A safe alternative to hydroquinone and acid-based formulas
- Effectively treats sun damage, hyper pigmentation and mild/superficial melasma
- Indian Gooseberry - reduces pigmentation, restores a natural glow, boosts collagen production for firmer, smoother skin
- Turmeric - anti-inflammatory, calming, reduces redness, pigmentation and scarring
HOW TO USE
Apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin twice daily.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Emblica Offininalis Fruit, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Oligopeptide-68, Tetrahydrodiferulooylmethane, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA