EVERY MORNING SUN WHIP SPF 25
This silky, transparent sunscreen with a cashmere matte finish can be applied to the face, neck, chest, and hands, daily!
Zinc oxide provides consistent and photo-stable protection against UVB and UVA rays. It’s soothing and calming to the skin, which is why mothers apply zinc oxide to their babies’ bottoms.
Size: 50 mL
WHAT IT DOES
- This 15% zinc oxide and 7.5% encapsulated octinoxate blend applies transparently and smoothly on all skin types and tones.
- It provides just the right amount of hydration for many but pairs nicely with your moisturizer of choice.
- Perfect for those with combination, oily or acneic skin.
- Essential for both young and mature skin and provides essential daily protection.
- Reef safe.
- CyberDERM's specially formulated Encapsulated Octinoxate is a unique and important innovation.
- Conventional octinoxate molecules are extremely small, roughly 1/2 a nanometer in size, and have been linked with potential hormonal health and marine ecology issues.
- Encapsulated octinoxate is coated with safe and inert silica, derived from sand, to make it a huge particle that is roughly 10,000 x larger in size.
- This ensures it sits on the surface of the skin, reduces any chance of photo-allergy and its impact on coral health.
- It’s an important innovation and one worth considering when choosing a sunscreen.
HOW TO USE
Apply to all exposed skin after moisturizing in the morning.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Medicinal Ingredients: (w/w) 15% Zinc Oxide (ZinClearTM), 7.5% Octinoxate (Encapsulated)
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth 20, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Methycellulose, Trisodium Ethylenediame Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, PVP, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.