ELITE SHAVING SET
Shave like your grandad used to with the Elite Shaving Set. Includes everything you’ll need to get a great shave, minus the razor. Elevate your wet shaving experience with this trio of shaving essentials.
- Shaving Cream 5 oz / 147 ml
- Marble Shaving Bowl
- Badger Bristle Shaving Brush
WHAT IT DOES
- Lubricates and reduces irritation
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean, and smelling great
- Shaving bowl retains heat to generate a warm lather
- 100% real black badger bristles mean the Shaving Brush retains water and never loses springiness
- Bristles have a bezel cut tip to enhance exfoliation while applying shaving cream
- Argan Oil - moisturizes, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, reduces redness, may calm eczema and psoriasis, healing
- Vegetable Glycerin - treats oily skin conditions, acne, skin infections, fine lines and wrinkles, attracts moisture to the skin, acts as an emollient, leaving skin soft and supple
- Baobab Seed Oil - nourishes, improves skin elasticity, soothes dry skin, rejuvenates and fights free radicals
MARBLE SHAVING BOWL
- Crafted of white marble, this shave bowl is as much about look as it is about utility.
- Expertly machined with precision, horizontal grooves carved out on the surface of the bowl were left exposed, providing an industrial effect that will really stand out on your vanity.
- Those grooves will act as an agitator when the bristles of your shaving brush spread your shaving cream throughout.
- The result is a richer lather in less time.
- Shaving is a ritual for most guys, and whether you shave daily, or just a couple of times per month, you just can't top the feeling of a close, comfortable shave.
- The Gentlemen’s Shaving Brush is a 100% badger hair shaving brush. Badger's hair is a staple to the gentlemen's shaving brush.
- Badger's hair has been used for more than two centuries to make the finest shaving brushes.
- It helps get the most out of your shaving cream by bringing out the thickest lather possible.
- The rugged bristles work to lift your hairs up, which aligns them for cutting, and forces shaving cream deep beneath the beard.
- Used with The Shaving Cream, our badger-hair brush produces a rich shaving lather.
HOW TO USESubmerge the Marble Shaving Bowl in hot water for 1-2 minutes to allow the marble to absorb as much heat as possible. Pour out hot water and squeeze a quarter size amount of Shaving Cream into the bowl. Moisten the Shaving Brush with warm water, shake off the excess and create a lather using circular motions directly in the bowl. Add warm water as needed to reach desired lather.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Beau Brummell Signature Scent
The Beau Brummell Signature Scent is a tried and trusted blend of natural essential oils made to add a subtle scent to our products. The scent is a masculine fragrance consisting of a fresh, green opening, leading into robust earthy notes that trail gently away, leaving behind just a subtle clean and confident scent on the skin.
What's it made of?
Vetiver Essential Oil: Originating in Haiti, the vetiver oil we use in our blend adds sweet, heavy, earthy and woody notes to the blend. Some known benefits of vetiver oil include reducing inflammation, eliminating scars, and enhancing libido.
Bitter Orange Essential Oil: Originating in Brazil, the bitter orange oil we use in our blend adds fresh-floral, citrus, and a woody-herbaceous undertone to our blend. Some known benefits of bitter orange oil include alleviating stress, reducing anxiety, and increasing energy.
Black Pepper Essential Oil: Originating in India, the black pepper oil we use in our blend adds dry, spicy, woody, and sharp notes to our scent. Some known benefits of black pepper oil include the easing of fear, anxiety, and cigarette cravings.
Lavender Essential Oil: Originating in Bulgaria, the lavender oil we use in our blend adds sweet, floral, and herbaceous notes to the scent. Some known benefits of lavender oil include wound healing, eczema relief, and improving blood circulation.
Cedarwood Essential Oil: Originating in The United States of America, the cedarwood oil we use in our products adds a woody scent to the blend. Some known benefits of cedarwood oil include anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.