Herbal Dynamics Beauty
ESSENTIALS™ NATURAL ALOE VERA GEL
Hydrate and soothe skin with pure Aloe Vera Gel, a natural skin-soother infused with antioxidants and collagen-promoting actives. Aloe helps skin repair itself from the inside out, while reducing inflammation and protecting skin's natural barrier.
Perfect for soothing sunburns, calming blemishes, minimizing scarring and keeping skin youthful!
WHAT IT DOES
- Soothes skin irritations, redness and blemishes.
- Provides repairing antioxidants and reduces inflammation.
- Provides rapid relief from itchy skin.
- Helps calm sunburns.
- Moisturizes hair and scalp with nourishing vitamins to keep hair strong and healthy.
- Helps encourage healing process to prevent hyperpigmentation and scars.
- Natural antimicrobial properties help target blemish-causing bacteria.
- Gentle and free of harsh preservatives, additives, synthetic fragrance or dyes.
WHAT IS ALOE VERA GEL?
- Aloe Vera gel comes from the inner filet of the leaves of organically grown aloe vera plants. This liquid comes directly from the plant itself, and is expressed after the leaves are picked, washed and sorted. The outer portion of the leaves, the rind, is separated from the inner filet. The inner filet is where the beneficial nutrients are contained.
- Naturally, this “gel” is a very thin liquid, just slightly thicker than water. In many popular aloe and after-sun products, additional thickeners and polymers are added to create a more viscous gel. In the Herbal Dynamics Beauty Natural Aloe Vera Gel, we use only a small amount of organic sodium alginate (from seaweed) to slightly thicken the aloe which means it is more liquid than non-natural products.
- The liquid texture of the aloe vera gel makes it perfect for using as a toner, in masks, all over the body, in hair and scalp applications and much more!
HOW TO USE
Apply directly onto skin with hand or cotton ball, gently massage in and allow to air dry. Apply liberally and often to skin experiencing dryness, redness or irritation to provide instant soothing and enhanced flexibility.
- Soothes the pain and sting heat from a minor sunburn. Pat aloe vera directly onto sun-exposed area for instant relief.
- Apply as a facial mask to moisturize and help with anti-aging benefits to the skin. Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Apply to blemishes as a moisturizer to help soothe and minimize redness. Allow to dry.
- Energize and calm scalp by massaging aloe into the scalp and letting it sit for 30 minutes before shampooing.
- Use as an aftershave to get a silky soft skin and reduce razor burn.
- Minimize scarring and hyperpigmentation by rubbing aloe vera directly on scars or stretch marks, and by using regularly after sun exposure
FULL INGREDIENT LIST