BEAUTY IN THE Raw's mission is to use high quality, minimally processed (Raw, unrefined) botanical ingredients to craft effective skincare that is safe for everyone, including those with sensitive skin.
A message from BEAUTY IN THE Raw Founder, Rachel Powell:
Hello and welcome to the BEAUTY IN THE Raw family! We craft effective natural products that are safe for everyone, including kiddos and those of us with sensitive/reactive skin. I have uber reactive skin myself (rosacea, acne, eczema, psoriasis, allergies, etc.) and understand how tough it can be to find effective, non-toxic products that don’t contain irritants. We make clean skincare an effortless and pleasurable experience and our formulas will keep your skin glowing.
It is my humble hope that BEAUTY IN THE Raw can empower people to be comfortable in their own skin. Embrace those distinctive qualities that make you unique because raw beauty is the culmination of the wonderful characteristics that make you one-of-a-kind! Celebrate life and the natural beauty around you – pursue your passions, enjoy friends and family, be fearless, take chances, stay true to your ideals, give yourself and others the gift of love!
Won’t you join me on this adventure?
Here are some key features of our brand:
- Formulated for sensitive skin -- Effective for everyone
- Natural, minimally processed organic and wildcraft plant-based formulas
- Stellar safety profiles, ingredient transparency, minimalistic packaging and gender-neutral scents appeal to all genders and ages (males comprise 15-20% of our customer base and customers feel safe using our products on their children’s eczema and keratosis pilaris)
- EWG Skin Deep® score of 1 (Rebirth Body Butter and Bio Face Serum)
- Cruelty-free & vegan (Peta certified), non-GMO and free from gluten, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde-releasers and artificial fragrances
- Giving back is an integral part of our values and we have donated $1.00 to charity for each and every product sold from day one