"The product arrived and the first thing I noticed was the packaging was so well thought of and all instructions were made so clear. The gel is yellow and clear and applied so easily. It glides onto the skin and what a massive difference after just 10 minutes. One drop in a cream and it transforms it. My skin is smoother! Refined and brighter. I love this and you must try it" Daniel S.
Meet Gold Standard — the most potent chemical exfoliator of the acid line. With 30% Glycolic Acid and 5% Tranexamic Acid, Gold Standard sloughs off dead cells for a smoother, brighter complexion.
A thorough exfoliating game plan is a crucial part of your pigmentation-fighting strategy! Use this as a weekly rinse-off mask to boost the efficacy of your brightening routine.
Trying to find your personal Goldilocks “just right” concentration can be frustrating.
This is where Gold Standard comes in. Try Glycolic acid your way. It’s called the Gold Standard for a reason!
30 ml / 1 oz
WHAT IT DOES
- Glycolic acid is the smallest AHA molecule and offers the most effective exfoliation in the AHA family
- Smooths fine lines
- Increases radiance
- Improves skin tone, reduces dark spots from acne scarring or sun damage
- Reveals brighter, more vibrant skin
- Unclogs and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Keeps pores clear of blockages
- Prevents new breakouts from forming
- Slows the breakdown of collagen in the skin
- Stimulates collagen production for smoother skin
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce acne
- Regulates sebum production
- 30% Glycolic Acid: Safest and most effective alpha hydroxy acid, effectively addresses skin issues like dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, acne and oil balance
- 5% Tranexamic Acid: effectively targets visible discoloration, including melasma, photo aging, acne scarring and hyperpigmentation
HOW TO USE
The small stature of glycolic acid means that much more exfoliating power – but that can also mean a higher chance of irritation. Trying to find your personal Goldilocks “just right” concentration can be frustrating.
This is where Gold Standard comes in. Try Glycolic acid your way.
Scenario 1: a true booster
Acclimating to glycolic acid? Want to try to incorporate it into your daily routine? Try mixing a drop of Gold Standard with your favorite soothing serum. Put your serum in hand first, add gold standard (we dub this the gold standard sunny-side-up look), mix well in hand, then apply to face. You can do this every day or every other day as your skin gets used to it. Increase the size of the Gold Standard droplet to suit your skin needs
Scenario 2: once a week power mask
Gold Standard can be used as a once a week chemical peel rinse-off mask. Apply a thick layer all over, let sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off with water. Light stinging, in the beginning, is normal.
Please be mindful of daily sunscreen habits while you’re using any AHAs.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water, Glycolic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethoxydiglycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Anthocyanin (Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract), Maltodextrin