Beauty in the Raw
Salve, ointment, unguent, raw lotion - whatever you call it, this balm is packed with 18 reparative botanicals to soothe damaged and inflamed skin and protect it while it heals.
Some of the fabulously healing certified organic ingredients include tamanu oil, sea buckthorn berry oil, helichrysum, German blue chamomile, blue tansy, cistus, neroli. If you're familiar with the last 5 you'll know they are coveted ingredients that each cost $100-$300+ an ounce.
1 oz / 30 ml
WHAT IT DOES
- As a Beauty Balm: gently resurfaces, moisturizes and calms inflammation to promote radiant skin
- For Skin Therapy: repairs dry, chapped skin and dermatitis. Soothes damaged and inflamed skin, provides a protective barrier for skin while it heals
- As a Boo Boo Balm: promotes healing of minor skin irritations. Reduces redness and irritation.
- Appropriate for use on face or body...wherever you need a little TLC.
- Perfect for use on sensitive skin, eczema, dermatitis, dry/cracked/chapped skin and hardworking hands.
- Works great for lip and cuticle care as well.
- Hydrates and plumps to minimize the appearance of wrinkled, crepey skin
- Tamanu oil - "green gold", facilitates the growth of newer skin, smooths, softens, soothes, repairs, reduces redness, scars, stretch marks, irritation, itchiness, dryness and peeling
- Sea Buckthorn fruit oil - rich in antioxidants, super anti-inflammatory and healing for sensitive skins including eczema, rosacea, even acne
- Helichrysum - known as one of the most miraculous and healing plants, it's essential oil is known as Immortelle. Revered for its unparalleled regenerative and protective benefits as well as its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- German Blue Chamomile - this deep, inky, midnight blue oil is rich in antioxidants, soothing and anti-inflammatory. It reduces redness and sensitivity.
- Blue tansy - cooling and calming, this oil is great for skin conditions like eczema and acne. It soothes dry and sensitive skin, and is packed with antioxidants.
- Cistus - slows aging, tightens the skin, prevents wrinkles and reduces the appearance of scarring.
- Neroli - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, promotes new cell growth, reduces scarring and hyperpigmentation
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of Rescue Balm wherever skin needs a little extra TLC.
Face: Apply a half pea size amount as morning and night moisturizer. Warm in finger tips and gently press into your skin or create a microemulsion with water or hydrosol for a lighter, more hydrating application. Rub any excess into cuticles, lips and hands.
Body: Warm in finger tips or palms and apply as often as needed.
Rescue Balm is ultra-concentrated and contains no water or fillers so you only need a tiny bit!
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter*, Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) seed butter*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Calophyllum tacamahaca (Tamanu) seed oil*, Punica granatum(Pomegranate) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E from non-GMO sunflowers), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) oil*, Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) oil*, Matricaria recutita (German Blue Chamomile) oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Rock Rose) oil*, Citrus aurantium(Neroli) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Boswellia carteri(Frankincense) oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil [bergapten-free]*, Pelargonium graveolens roseum (Geranium) oil*
Beauty in the Raw products are made with raw, minimally processed, certified organic ingredients. Always cruelty-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, non-GMO and vegan, with no artificial fragrances. Made in the USA.