Looking to add a little performance to your skincare routine? Glycolic acid is an unsung hero in the skincare world. It has substantial clinical data to support its ability to resurface the texture of your skin. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, rough, uneven or dry skin and pigmentation.
Exfoliant Reveal is made of 8% glycolic acid. This "smart" exfoliator is effective at helping to unglue dead skin cells and expose the new living ones below. It helps skin become smoother and retain water to stay hydrated.
It's the "no-peel" peel that works - steadily and gently - to reveal brighter skin. This gentle formula can be left on overnight as a zero-waste sleeping mask that works wonders while you sleep!
Wake up to smoother, softer, brighter skin.
Size: 50 mL / 1.7 oz
WHAT IT DOES
- Effective exfoliant with a high concentration of glycolic acid
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Includes Arginine for improved tolerability
- It can be used as weekly treatment or if used alone—daily.
- It is also beneficial for those suffering from mild acne.
- Glycolic Acid - is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin. Often used to treat scarring, skin discoloration and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arginine - antioxidant, soothing, and helps repair visible skin damage.
- Glycerin - good for all skin types, attracts moisture to the skin. Anti-irritant and anti-aging. Smooths, improves elasticity and promotes a youthful, healthy glow.
HOW TO USE
To start, apply 1 pump 1/2 hour after cleansing to very dry skin, once or twice a week in the evening. Leave on 8 minutes, then remove with a wet washcloth. Do not use on the same night as a Retin-A product.
After the skin is accustomerd to Exfoliant Reveal you can apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin once daily.
You MUST wear sunscreen every morning when using this product.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, PVP, Arginine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin